Winning Presentation Skills
- identify the four essential components of a presentation
- Describe an audience analysis and why it is a needed step in a presentation
- organize information in a clear and concise manner
- Create an attention-grabbing introduction
- Implement techniques for varying vocal tones and body language
- Develop strategies for handling hecklers, bullies, and other disruptive participants.
- Point out the benefits and pitfalls of various visual-aid options and audience seating arrangements
- Begin implementing goals created during the session
Module 1: Understanding Our Clients / Stakeholders
Module 2: Grooming & Etiquette Session – Client / Stake holder Meet
Module 3: Design a Presentation
Module 4: Delivering an Effective Presentation
Module 5: Effective Follow Up’s
A variety of innovative techniques are used to trigger facilitated discussion and convey the program ideas. The learning’s from the workshop would be effectively explained through experiential learning making the learning fun and innovative. Special emphasis would be laid on Self – Confidence, Motivation, Communication and Handling Stake holders.
On the first day the participants would be encouraged to make a presentation on a topic of their choice and the same would be recorded and used while giving a group feedback. This would also help the participants a great deal to understand their body language and make changes accordingly.
The participants would be taken through various presentations from renowned CEO’s and Entrepreneurs to understand effective presentation style.
On premises; online; others