The Complete Course on Facilities Management: Facilities Management Specialist
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basics of facilities management
- Understand how to draw up a preventive maintenance concept, based on risk
- Develop strategies to decide when and what to outsource
- Understand the different contract types
- Identify and monitor the facilities management-processes performance
Day 1: An Overview of Facilities Management
Day 2: The Basic Elements of Facilities Management
Day 3: Preventive Maintenance and Maintenance Strategy
Day 4: Outsourcing and Contracting
Day 5: Performance Monitoring and Benchmarking
This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes use of PP presentation slides, exercises and group discussion.
The training course is highly interactive and will prompt delegates to reflect on current practices and on their team goals. The tutor will guide and facilitate learning using a wide variety of methods including direct input, discussions, case studies and pair and group work.
On premises; online; others