Professional Management Consultants International, LLC
Your partners towards continual improvement
The Art of Guest Services
At the program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Outline what guests expect.
- Describe the look and sound of “courtesy,” “flexibility,” “responsiveness,” and other attributes top service
- Explain “on-stage” and “off-stage” behavior.”
- Demonstrate top communication skills when dealing with angry, upset, or disappointed customers.
- Perform a site audit.
- Better manage service-related stress.
Day 1: The Basics of Customer Service
Day 2: The Look and Sound of Hospitality: Appearance, Actions, and Attitude
Day 3: Customizing Service Hospitality
Day 4: Reading Customer-Satisfaction Levels
Day 5: A Plan for Self-Improvement
This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes a facilitative style with a combination of lecture, practical experience in the use of techniques, case studies and a high level of lively debate and sharing of ideas. Delegates will be encouraged to introduce problems of their own for discussion and analysis.
On premises; online; others