Security Management & Asset Protection Advanced Course
Health, Safety & Security
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Develop the capacity to create an organisational culture of Security.
- Identify all organisational vulnerabilities and various criminal threats.
- Excel in manpower management, motivation and leadership skills.
- Fully understand the concepts of risk management, physical premises security, business continuity, emergency response and contingency planning.
- Gain knowledge of counter-measures for fraudulent activities, data protection and cyber security
Day 1: Roles, Responsibilities and Key Issues of Security Management
Day 2: The Importance of Security Planning
Day 3: Security Surveying - Threats to Assets
Day 4: Principals of Asset Protection – Physical Security
Day 5: Security Operations Management
This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes a comprehensive e-manual, PowerPoint presentation, handouts, exercises, selected case studies and videos.
On premises; online; others