Safe Operations & Maintenance of Circuit Breakers & Switchgears
Power, Utility & Energy
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the various types and operations of circuit breakers
- Determine the components and operations switchgears
- Explain the different types of testing instruments
- Analyse the common faults in an electrical installation
- Inculcate greater confidence, working safely on circuit breakers and switchgears
Day 1: The Technology of Circuit Breakers and Switchgear
Day 2: Operation of Various Types of Interrupting Equipment
Day 3: The Use of Test Equipment for Operations and Maintenance
Day 4: The Interpretation and Use of Drawings and Job Plan
Day 5: The Identification and Repair of Problems/Failures
This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult training techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes presentation and discussion of latest videos and circuit breaker technologies.
Questions are encouraged throughout, particularly at the daily wrap up sessions. This provides opportunities for participants to discuss with the Presenter specific issues and, if possible, find appropriate solutions. Specific goals of each participant will be discussed to ensure that their needs are fulfilled whenever practicable.
On premises; online; others