Process Equipment & Piping Systems
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the safe design and operation of pressurized process equipment
- Follow the procedure for inspection and testing of process equipment
- Apply the fundamental concepts and strategies to prevent failures
- Use the best practices of FFS to estimate the remaining life of operating equipment
- Select the methods of repair and alteration of pressurized process equipment
Day 1: Overview of Design Features of Process Equipment and Piping System
Day 2: Overview of Operation Issues of Components of Process Equipment
Day 3: Failure Modes and Fracture Mechanisms
Day 4: Design and Operation of Fluid Handling Equipment
Day 5: Repairs, Alterations and Rerating of Process Equipment
The course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented.
This includes formal lectures and interactive worked examples with active contribution of all delegates during discussions and team work. Real life examples (i.e. case studies) will be selected to illustrate the procedure for carrying out typical equipment failure analysis.
The emphasis in the entire training course will be on the explanation of equipment failure causes and safety operation system as well as providing answers to problems that is encountered in everyday practice. There will be ample opportunities for open discussion and sharing professional experiences on existing and new technologies
On premises; online; others