Process Engineering Essentials
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand fundamental principles used in processes and facilities.
- Apply practical understanding of hydraulics and fluid flow.
- Apply learning from historical safety incidents.
- Perform relevant calculations & analyses to assist in operation, sizing, & troubleshooting.
- Develop perspective & focus from a company viewpoint of interaction of different engineering disciplines.
Day 1: Introduction and Fundamentals of Process Engineering
Day 2: Hydraulics and Fluid flow
Day 3: Heat Transfer and Reaction Engineering
Day 4: Distillation Processes and Equipment
Day 5: Process Control and Economics
This course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes formal lectures and discussions, active participation through the use of problem-solving exercises, videos, group discussions, analysis of real-life case studies, and industry best practices. Case studies and examples will cover a range of levels, making the course also suitable non-technical staff.
On premises; online; others