By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- To find the solutions necessary to solve the problems of parking, which can reduce congestion and reduce transport means
- Understand the processes and issues to identify parking problems and methods to solve them
- Field inspection of government transactions in issuing and renewing permits
- Develop creative solutions to parking facilities problems
- To demonstrate action plan to solve current parking facilities problems
- Predict the upcoming demand on parking facilities
Day 1: Introduction to Parking Facility Management
Day 2: Major Parking Problems and Solutions
Day 3: Field Inspection of Government Transactions in Issuing and Renewing Permits
This training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented.
This will include interactive practical exercises, video material and case studies, a very impactful visual presentation, group and class team work sessions.
On premises; online; others