Medium Voltage & High Voltage Switchgear Operations & Maintenance
Power, Utility & Energy
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the role and importance of switchgears
- Determine the components and operations of medium voltage circuit breakers
- Explain the different types of maintenance and testing for switchgears
- Analyse the common faults and short circuit current
- Design and components of high voltage transformers
Day 1: The Role and Importance of the Switchgear in Power Systems Day 2: Sulphur HexaFlouride (SF6) and Vacuum Circuit Breakers Day 3: Maintenance and Testing of Switchgears Day 4: Short Circuit Currents and Calculations and Working Safely Day 5: HV Transformer
s training course will utilise a variety of proven adult training techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes presentation and discussion of latest videos and technologies on medium and high voltage switchgears.
Questions are encouraged throughout, particularly at the daily wrap up sessions. This provides opportunities for participants to discuss with the Presenter specific issues and, if possible, find appropriate solutions. Specific goals of each participant will be discussed to ensure that their needs are fulfilled whenever practicable.
On premises; online; others