Marine Pollution Management Fundamentals
Oil & Gas
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the challenges relating to marine environment protection and marine pollution management
- Develop familiarity with current trends and policies
- Improve their understanding of ship-source marine pollution management
- Identify hazards related to offshore oil and gas operations affecting the marine environment
- Enhance their understanding of legal management of marine pollution
Day 1: Fundamentals
Day 2: Management Systems and Marine Pollution
Day 3: Ship-Source Marine Pollution Management
Day 4: Proactive Approaches and Post-Event Strategies
Day 5: Topical Issues
This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes lectures with active delegate participation including problem solving and discussions. Several practical examples will be presented, and the focus will be on current best practices.
Workshops will include case studies and will be presented with explanation of practical measures necessary for efficient managing of marine pollution problems. Various examples from real-life practice will be included and combined with video animations to help gain the confidence in informed decision making.
On premises; online; others