Professional Management Consultants International, LLC
Your partners towards continual improvement
Maintenance, Reliability and Asset Management Technology Best Practices
To provide a step-by-step guide to maintenance, reliability and asset management best practice starting with foundations and building up to best practice that will deliver maximum business benefits. By virtue of dynamic participation in this seminar, it is to be expected that delegates will make a substantial, positive impact on the maintenance regime within their home organisation.
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to have:
- A solid understanding of Maintenance optimization best practice techniques
- An understanding of a range of equipment failures and their implications to the operational organisation.
- The ability to design a maintenance plan for the upkeep and maintenance inspections of static and rotating plant.
- A practical approach to developing an action plan to utilise these technologies in their own areas of responsibility, fitting them into the overall maintenance strategy, and measuring benefits
- Integration of Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM), Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) and Condition Based Maintenance (CBM)
Day 1: Failure of Machines and Inspection Based Failure Analysis - Causes of Machinery Failure in Rotating Equipment
Day 2: Failure Analysis and Reliability
Day 3: Statistical Failure Analysis and Reliability
Day 4: Condition Based Maintenance
Day 5: Decision Analysis in Asset Management
This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This is designed to be a hands-on, stimulating experience. This training course is highly interactive with many discussion and facilitated practice sessions led by speakers who are at the forefront of their field. There are plenty of case studies, and illustration of both worst and best practices in the field of maintenance and asset management.
On premises; online; others