Knowledge Management for the Oil & Gas Industry
Oil & Gas
At the end of this training course delegates will be able to:
- Take action to improve significantly the recruitment and attraction process
- Analyse & demonstrate how differentiation can significantly improve retention & motivation of high performing employees
- Explain to others the advantages of profiling, testing & assessment centres for successful succession planning
- Use a technique to measure & evaluate the best optimal size for any department in the organisation
- Select through differentiation how training resources should be directed to get maximum organisational benefit
Day 1: The Context & Business Need for Quality People
Day 2: Processes that Need to be Improved
Day 3: Differentiation – What it can do for your Organisation?
Day 4: Planning for the Future – How to Identify Potential?
Day 5: Succession Planning & Talent Retention
This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented.
These techniques include, use of case studies, use of DVD clips to illustrate key points and extensive use of group work and presentations. All achieved in a friendly and supported environment. A world-class expert in this topic will deliver this course.
On premises; online; others