Professional Management Consultants International, LLC
Your partners towards continual improvement
ISO 17025 & Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) for analytical laboratories
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand and implement Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) in their organizations.
- Comprehend the importance of assuring quality of test and calibration results
- Apply traceability from sample receipt and analysis scheduling until delivery of results, through the implementation of LIMS
- Design LIMS on the basis of ISO 17025 requirements.
- Realize the need for continuous review and improvement of LIMS systems, based on market and regulatory requirements
Day 1: Determination of Course Goals & Introduction to ISO 17025 Requirements
Day 2: Service to the Customer & Internal Audits as a Tool for Quality Assurance
Day 3: Technical Requirements – Personnel and Test method Development
Day 4: Technical Requirements – Equipment and Quality Assurance
Day 5: Technical requirements – Test reports, Implementation of LIMS & Accreditation Requirements
Due to its high degree of technical content, this training course will examine ISO17025 requirements and implementation of LIMS with a combination of learning strategies. It will involve both a guided as well as a complex response approach. Role playing will be applied alongside mentoring. Discussions will be instigated, especially during each session’s wrap up.
On premises; online; others