Information Security Management
Health, Safety & Security
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Gain knowledge of the concepts relating to information security management (confidentiality, integrity, availability, vulnerability, threats, risks, counter measures, etc)
- Understand the current legislation and regulations which impact upon information security management
- Be fully Aware of current national and international standards such as ISO 27002, frameworks and organisations which facilitate the management of information security
- Understand the current business and common technical environments in which information security management has to operate
- Gain knowledge of the categorisation, operation and effectiveness of controls of different types and characteristics
Day 1: Information Security Management - An Overview
Day 2: Information Security Management
Day 3: Information Management – International Standards
Day 4: Information Management ISO27002
Day 5: Implementing Effective Information Security Management Frameworks
Participants will gain detailed knowledge by active participation in seminars, group discussions and real life case studies.
Delivery will be by presentation, group syndicate investigations, training DVD and interactive seminars.
On premises; online; others