Essential Skills for Oil and Gas Professionals
Oil & Gas
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Build knowledge as to the nature and challenges facing the oil and gas industry
- Understand the key players and commercial drivers
- Examine the industry structure with specific emphasis on the ‘upstream’ component
- Understand framing agreements including joint ventures and product sharing contracts
- Examine the importance of effective project planning and execution
Day 1: The Oil and Gas Industry Commercial Drivers - Overview
Day 2: Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Arrangements
Day 3: Oil and gas Project Economics, Cost & Estimation
Day 4: Risk Management Application
Day 5: Oil and Gas Capstone Case Study
This workshop will be highly participatory and your seminar leader will present, guide and facilitate learning, using a range of methods including discussions, case studies and exercises. Where appropriate, these will include real case examples.
By combining analysis, problems and examples with real case studies - lessons learned from the seminar will be applied to your organisation. Key performance indicators (KPIs) for the critical success factors (CSFs) will focus attention on high priority action plans for taking back to your organisation.
On premises; online; others