Amine Gas Sweetening & Sulphur Recovery
Oil & Gas
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of Amine sweetening and Sulphur Recovery technologies
- Grasp an explanation of the key features of gas treating
- Discuss the thermodynamics of gas processing
- Identify the main process steps
- Evaluate, monitor, and troubleshoot gas treating operations
Day 1: Introduction to Natural Gas
Day 2: Gas Sweetening
Day 3: System Design & Troubleshooting
Day 4: Sulphur Recovery I
Day 5: Sulphur Recovery II
This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. Amine Gas Sweetening and Sulphur Recovery is a hands-on, stimulating learning experience. The training course will be highly interactive, with opportunities to advance your opinions and ideas. Participation is encouraged in a supportive environment.
To ensure the concepts introduced during the training course are understood, they will be reinforced through a mix of learning methods, including lecture style presentation, open discussion, case studies, simulations and group work.
On premises; online; others