Agile Project Management
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define agile project management frameworks, processes and methodologies and understand the agile mindset and the value-driven delivery.
- Apply agile tools and techniques in compliance with the Project Management Institute (PMI) standards.
- Engage the agile project stakeholders through establishing active dialogue to identify potential issues, risks and defects.
- Define the roles and responsibilities for each member of the team and build a high-performance agile teams.
- Apply adaptive planning on the agile project that will enable the team to respond to changes effectively.
- Incorporate continuous improvement to agile projects through process analysis and process tailoring.
- Apply for the certification examination so you can take the PMI-ACP Exam
Module !: Agile principles and mindset
Module 2:Value-driven delivery
Module 3: Stakeholders Engagement
Module 4:Team performance
Module 5: Adaptive planning
Module 6: Problem detection and resolution
Module 7: Continuous improvement
This course relies on the use of individual and group exercises aimed at helping participants learn all key activities for agile project management. The course also relies on the use of a number of case studies and presentations by participants, followed by discussions. In addition, this course incorporates pre and post testing
On premises; online; others