Advanced Risk, Reliability and Safety Management Techniques
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the benefits of acquiring best practices from High Reliability Organizations (HROs)
- Show how activities play a part in helping their organization perform at a higher level
- Determine methods for generating and implementing effective performance metrics
- Analyze critically the methodologies employed in the organization & implement improvements
- Link theory with practice and exposes the delegates to the evolutionary trends in risk, safety and reliability analyses
- Learn how to serve on an investigation team of a disaster
Day 1: Why there is a need for Advanced Risk, Reliability and Safety Management Techniques?
Day 2: The Concept of Generic Lessons & Benchmarking
Day 3: A Framework of Learning and Unlearning Excellence
Day 4: Other Frameworks/Models of Learning from Incidents
Day 5: Towards Achieving Organisational Excellence
This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes tutor facilitation, direct input, delegate discussions, case studies, reviews, interactive exercises and video.
On premises; online; others