AC Electrical Motors & Drives
Power, Utility & Energy
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the various types of AC motors and starters
- Determine the components and operations of variable speed drives
- Explain the different types of variable speed drives
- Analyse the common faults in a variable speed drive
- Design the protection requirements for motors and drives
Day 1: AC Motors Day 2: Troubleshooting and Maintenance of Motors Day 3: Drives Day 4: Troubleshooting and Maintenance of Drives Day 5: Protection of Motors and Drives
This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult training techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes presentation and discussion of latest videos and technologies on variable speed drives.
Questions are encouraged throughout, particularly at the daily wrap up sessions. This provides opportunities for participants to discuss with the Presenter specific issues and, if possible, find appropriate solutions. Specific goals of each participant will be discussed to ensure that their needs are fulfilled whenever practicable.
On premises; online; others